Favorite salad with chicken drumsticks (knuckles of chicken)
Ingredients for 10 persons
- 1200 g romaine lettuce, 1 heart
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- 600 ml sesame ginger vinaigrette from Optimal
- 300 g carrots
- 250 g cucumber
- 200 g raspberries
- 50 g potato chips
- Halve the romaine heart lengthways, remove the stalk, cut into bite-sized pieces and wash. Coarsely grate the cucumber and carrots and set aside. Lightly fry the cut lettuce with the pomegranate seeds in the pan until it has turned some color.
- Heat the chicken drumsticks according to the preparation recommendation: in Combi steam oven with 5% dampness: pre-heated to 220°C for approx. 13 min, depending on size, Microwave: (500 W) with grill for approx. 4 min, per portion (4-5 pieces) or Deep fat fryer: pre-heated to 170°C for approx. 6 min.
Arrange the salad with the chicken drumsticks on a plate. Scatter raspberries, cucumber and carrots on top. The vinaigrette with Napkin with a spoon and decorate with potato chips.
- For your information: This recipe actually works great as a take-away concept.