Melonen summer salad with Schnitzelröllchen "tomato"
Ingredients for 10 persons
- 1250 g endive salad
- 500 g cucumber
- 500 g cantaloupe melon
- 50 g fresh mint
- 250 g cashew nuts, roasted
- 350 ml nordic dressing (recommendation: from bedda)
- Cut the endive salad into large pieces. Roughly chop the cashew nuts. Cut the cucumber and melon into cubes. Cut the mint into fine strips. Mix the endive, mint, melon and cucumber.
- Heat the Schnitzelröllchen "tomato" according to the preparation recommendation in combi steam oven without steam pre-heated to 200°C for approx. 10-12 min.
Arrange the salad on a plate, sprinkle cashew nuts on top. Nap the dressing with a spoon. Cut the Schnitzelröllchen "tomato" diagonally in the middle and place in the middle of the salad.
- For your information: This recipe actually works great as a take-away concept.