Wild garden with cevapcici
Ingredients for 10 persons
- 750 g wild herb salad mix
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g figs
- 50 g fresh mint
- 600 ml Wild Karachi, as a recommendation from Optimahl
- 100 g popcorn
- Wash the wild herb salad and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the mint into small strips. Peel the figs and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the pork cevapcici according to the preparation recommendation: Microwave: 600 W, approx. 43 min., pan: braise on both sides at medium heat for approx. 12-15 min., combi-Steamer: pre-heated at 160°C for approx. 17-20 min., oven: convection (preheated) at 160°C for approx. 18-20 min.
Put the salad on a plate. Spread the tomatoes and figs on the side and sprinkle the mint on top. Napkin with the dressing and place the cevapcici on top. Top off with some popcorn.
- For your information: This recipe actually works great as a take-away concept.